Back By popular demand! Harley Brown - One of our star artist writers for the past 20 years, Brown has gained a large following with his frank, no-nonsense approach to teaching art. This book has been out of print for 10 years and we have only 250 to offer exclusively to our subscribers. This is 148 pages of artistic humor, pleasure, and some great tips!
Twelve knock-out chapters include:
- What every artist should do first. Harley's own cheap and dirty way to start a painting
- Composition--who needs it? See why most paintings are boring. And why a few will knock your socks off.
- Working with color. Stay miles ahead of the person who skips this chapter!
- Going on from here. Your greatest obstacle isn't skill...it's attitude.
- Plus, 30 magic solutions to common problems, 15 things to leave out of a painting, 24 painting sins and much more!
- The 15 things you should definitely leave out of your paintings.
Supplementing Brown's advice are more than 10 step-by-step painting demonstrations in oil and pastel. His unique offerings are sure to enlighten and entertain painters of all skill levels and backgrounds. This is a must have book for all Artists!
Book Reference No.: B 00159S
Book Cover: Soft Cover
Book Specs: 8.375" x 10.875"
No. of Pages: 144